L.A. Comedy Shorts Festival ROCKS!!! We’ve tricked them, again, this year into thinking we are totally awesome, so much so in fact, that they’ve decided to put our music video “What Up Little Kid” into their touring best of fest show. You can check out the touring best of fest show at the Lone Star International Film Festival in Fort Worth, TX and again at the Flyway Film Festival in Pepin and Stockholm, WI. We’d bet there will be more opportunities to check out the best of fest programming blocks, but that’s all we’ve got right now…until then why don’t you check out What Up Little Kid again…just for kicks.
@bigdogeatchild Twitter Feed
- Danny's blog just reached 200,000 hits. Thanks for the support everybody. http://t.co/ufZXr5CgYv May 17 '13 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Advice for High Schoolers, Young Adults, Old Adults, and everyone in between. This blog post will change your... http://t.co/IJRkAaZAkV May 16 '13 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Happy Mothers' Day from Big Dog Eat Child. http://t.co/EUDmpxfws9 May 11 '13 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- First blog post in a while. Check it out. It's great! http://t.co/5UhSxYDb78 May 07 '13 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- R.I.P. Jeff Hanneman...er...Burn in Hell! http://t.co/BdOVZfr46l May 04 '13 ReplyRetweetFavorite
Our Newest Videos
Subscribe to the Finish da Sixpack Podcast!
Our video Jones Big Ass Truck Rental and Storage made the front page of Reddit on October 27th! Good thing someone told us that night! Roll the beautiful link footage! http://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/1274qh/ladies_and_gentlemen_i_present_to_you_the_best/
ALSIP, IL and LOS ANGELES, CA – Big Dog Eat Child, a comedy company formed by 8 close friends from Chicago’s South Side is now a featured channel of the Machinima Network. Machinima (youtube.com/machinima) is the largest entertainment channel on YouTube boasting over 109 million subscribers, 4,500 channels and an astounding 27.2 billion views. Big [...]
Moraine Valley Community College proved to be a successful venture for Castro back in 2002. This article, featured in their online newspaper: ‘The Glacier’, speaks of Pedro’s journey since his years as The Glaciers graphics editor.